[teacherartexchange] workshop intensives abroad for grad credit

---------

From: ruth campbell (campbellruthscott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2008 - 10:21:26 PST

Hi all,
Along the thread of domestic courses, I'm looking for information about travel abroad through a group or institution that offers grad credit/ art-based experiences (maybe a painting intensive or ceramics workshop..)
I know there are many out there in the two or three week range, and would value input from any of you with firsthand ( or secondhand!) knowledge. Possibly school vacation weeks, or
early June.  Particularly interested in Italy, Greece, or France.
thanks!
 RC