[teacherartexchange] student asks interesting infos about Cycladic art

---------

From: angie zntoup (aggelicoula_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2008 - 06:53:05 PST

Hello and have a nice afternoon,

I m a student in the Aegean University, and i have a project to do about Cycladic Art.
im interested in the Harp player and also in the violin shaped marbles.
It would be possible to let me know if there are sites that are trustable and i can get plenty of informations.
Or maybe does anyone know about interesting information for this period of art, the shapes, the materials etc.

Thank you so much in advance.

Angeliki Tsoupra

P.S Sorry, for my poor english, im trying...!