[teacherartexchange] grant money ideas for building a school gallery/ studio??

---------

From: JULIE MORRETTE (julie_morrette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2008 - 19:05:36 PST

We are looking for any information or experience with grants to build in our 2 existing outside courtyards in south central Pennsylvania High School. Since HVAC is a problem, we were thinking about constructing a building in the space instead of trying to enclose the entire space. We would like to build one to create a gallery and in the other a ceramic/sculpture studio space. Do you have any information to lead us in the right direction?

Ms. Julie Morrette, Fine Art Teacher
South Western High School
717-633-4807 x21506
Fax: 717-633-4819