Re: [teacherartexchange] Summer Art programs for Teachers--- try UArts in Philadelphia, PA

---------

From: Dobbelaere (dobbe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2008 - 13:22:57 PST

Philadelphia UARTs I did that a couple summers ago lots of fun loved
touring the city and the Murals cools restraunts we stayed ata holiday in
within a block or two of the University and they had free breakfast with the
room. WE could walk to class. The jewelry class was well worth it , we also
had some take the digital photog class our teacher was a dud he had students
doing most of his work he hardly came to our class. he gave no handouts or
anything. He expected us to all know already what we were doing and they
have all macs and for us non mac useres we were slow and he did not like
waiting on us. The other photog class with a younger gentleman was great
that bunch had all kinds of info to take home, we had none in the other
class . But the city is worth the art experience itself .
Sandy Dobbelaere