Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: November 10, 2008

---------

From: Claire d'Anthes (cdanthes_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2008 - 17:11:52 PST

Thanks again to everyone who responded with info about cameras and
digital. I think I e-mailed everyone individually but in case I missed
you, you were all really helpful. I'm waiting on a grant request but
should be able to buy at least some cameras and tablets from my budget.
   I will soon have a website to share back, thanks to one of my great
advanced digital students.

Does anyone have suggestions for quality summer art workshops 3 days-2
weeks long preferably in a West or East Coast state? My priority would
be digital art/animation, but mixed media, printmaking, and book arts
are also of interest. My teen-age daughter is interested in digital
and ceramics and if we can find a place we can both attend
simultaneously or back to back, that would be ideal. I'm looking at
SCAD's programs. Any other suggestions? I teach high school
Printmaking, Drawing and Painting, and Digital Art and Design.

Thank you,
Claire d'Anthes