Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE:[teacherartexchange] Toronto

From: Vanessa Compton (vcompton_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2008 - 15:47:14 PST

The Art Gallery of Ontario has had a big new refurbishment by Frank Gehry,
some of which is now open. The Ontario College of Art down the street is
worth a look. The Royal Ontario Museum (about 20 minutes walk from the AGO,
through Chinatown, Kensington Market, and the University of Toronto campus),
is pretty great, with the Crystal, a very controversial architectural
“update” by Daniel Libeskind. The Gardiner Museum of Ceramics is across the
street from the ROM. I think there may be a Textile Museum in the vicinity

Vanessa Compton
“unlocking potential through the power of the labyrinth”

To unsubscribe go to