[teacherartexchange] Future Exhibits

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2008 - 13:38:27 PST

I just posted the watercolors on my exhibits page
http://www.taospaint.com/Exhibits2008/WoodysWatercolors.html#WesternFed
that I've decided to enter in upcoming watercolor exhibitions.
Often, it's just shuffling paintings from one exhibit to another.
Our local Alternate Spaces shows are not juried so I enter whatever I
choose.
While juried exhibits like Western Fed mean I wait a few months to
get my
rejection notices. So - I need to hold those watercolors back just in
case
I do get one accepted.

I do hope everyone out there is creating something close to their
passion
and putting the work out for show. Juried shows are often tough, but it
can be a learning / growing experience to learn what others think of
your creations. Be brave - stick your toes in the water once in a while
to see if it's warm.
                                                        Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net