Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Future Exhibits

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2008 - 13:38:27 PST

I just posted the watercolors on my exhibits page
that I've decided to enter in upcoming watercolor exhibitions.
Often, it's just shuffling paintings from one exhibit to another.
Our local Alternate Spaces shows are not juried so I enter whatever I
While juried exhibits like Western Fed mean I wait a few months to
get my
rejection notices. So - I need to hold those watercolors back just in
I do get one accepted.

I do hope everyone out there is creating something close to their
and putting the work out for show. Juried shows are often tough, but it
can be a learning / growing experience to learn what others think of
your creations. Be brave - stick your toes in the water once in a while
to see if it's warm.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards