Re: [teacherartexchange] NAEA 2009

---------

From: Peggy Bollman (lamar_art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2008 - 11:50:15 PST

Congratulations, I too had proposals accepted, both dealing with the National Board certification process.  It is always an exciting time at the conference, an opportunity to really network with teachers from across the country and attend some of the best workshops available!

Best wishes,
Peggy Bollman  NBCT
Lamar, Arkansas