RE: [teacherartexchange] NAEA 2009

---------

From: Amy Broady (abroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2008 - 11:31:17 PST

Congratulations Rhonda and Barbara! I hope I get to attend those
presentations!

I was thrilled to get acceptance notices as well for two my two proposals,
"STARGAZER STORY QUILT: a Daydreamer's Vision Materializes in a Colorful,
Imaginative, Collaborative Skyscape"
and,
"Hunder-WHO???!!! HUNDERTWASSER! Austrian-born Painter and "Doctor of
Architecture" Friedensreich Hundertwasser (1928-2000): A 20th Century Artist
with a 21st Century Vision."
(With such tight word limits on catalog descriptions, I make full use of the
number of words we can use in our titles!)

Amy in TN