Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] From 52 to 48 With Love

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2008 - 13:59:57 PST

What a super idea! This is similar to the immensely popular website that started after the Bush/Kerry
election--but even more positive. (Just checked and while the url is
the same, it's now called "Hello Everybody"!)

While I know that some of the "48" will never "get" why the "52" are
so "fired up and ready to go," it really is imperative for everyone to
start working together.

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 6:07 AM, Rebecca Burch wrote:
> This is a cool project:
> It's sort of an art/website project designed to promote peace between
> Democrats and Republicans; Obama supporters and McCain supporters;
> Red-vs-Blue.... just to sort of attempt to smooth over the animosity
> that has grown up over the past election. The project is still in its
> infancy, but I would really like to see it grow.

To unsubscribe go to