Re: [teacherartexchange] From 52 to 48 With Love

---------

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2008 - 13:59:57 PST

What a super idea! This is similar to the immensely popular
www.sorryeverybody.com website that started after the Bush/Kerry
election--but even more positive. (Just checked and while the url is
the same, it's now called "Hello Everybody"!)

While I know that some of the "48" will never "get" why the "52" are
so "fired up and ready to go," it really is imperative for everyone to
start working together.

--
Sharon
www.art-rageous.net