Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] From 52 to 48 With Love

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2008 - 03:07:03 PST

This is a cool project:

It's sort of an art/website project designed to promote peace between
Democrats and Republicans; Obama supporters and McCain supporters;
Red-vs-Blue.... just to sort of attempt to smooth over the animosity
that has grown up over the past election. The project is still in its
infancy, but I would really like to see it grow. It's a great idea.
We are all one nation and I think we have a lot of healing to do in
this department. The rift has been growing since long before Obama,
but this is a great time to offer an olive branch.

This is also a great opportunity for "48" to respond to "52" (48%
refers to the number who voted for McCain...). There is already one
response from a "48."

Send your photo in today, and please share this project with others!

Carpe You Some Diem!
To unsubscribe go to