RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: November 05, 2008

---------

From: Katie Coleman (kcoleman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2008 - 09:14:37 PST

It is truly an exciting time in our lives, our children's, and our
grandchildren's. I know we all sometimes get carried away with what we talk
about. But I have to agree with the post about how we have made connections
with each other through the list. I don't very often post to the list, but I
do, read it ALL the time. I see the same names over and over, and I DO
appreciate all of the information that is given. From life, history and
anything in between, it affects our lives, and yes even our artwork.
Katie Coleman
PHHS