[teacherartexchange] The Election

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2008 - 06:44:59 PST

Among other things - I've been commenting on Obama's election on my
blog.
This morning I quoted a teacher from Australia about his victory. Her
comments
are on my blog for November 6th.
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog08/November.html

Tomorrow, I head off to Glorieta to do a couple of workshops for New
Mexico
art teachers. A couple times a year, I get to play at being an art
teacher.

As a friend wrote to me right after the election. The sun shines
brighter now
and the air smells fresher. I would hope everyone feels that way. I
know I'm
glad My adopted state turned totally blue. We now will have both senate
seats held by Democrats as well as all three seats in Congress.
                                        Happy Days, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

Read My Blog: