Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: November 05, 2008

---------

sockmonkeyj1_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Nov 06 2008 - 06:24:18 PST

It was a very close race, so there are lots(!) of us out here holding our breath to see what will happen now. We turned our back on a true American Hero with half a century of experience - for what? It will be an 'interesting time'; that's a Chinese Curse: "May you live in intresting times". Happy, quiet and prosperous times never make to to the history pages. Hope you're all really ready for 'the change' you've initiated.
Jan