Re: [teacherartexchange] Congratulations America

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2008 - 17:18:54 PST

I am so proud too- and excited and exhilirated and optimistic! We used
part of the theme of Obama's speech today with all our students- the
part about a new patriotic spirit... responsibility... taking care of
eachother....
I loved the NY Times graphic with the feeling words- I think I will
project that tomorrow as kids come into class and do their s3d- silent
sustained sketchbook drawing. I also tried to be humble- and not
boast, brag and gloat around the Republicans in the lunchroom.
I too made a last weekend donation- the same neg. ads upset me too-
but I did it just before the new t-shirt came out. I am also so happy
that I came home to this wonderful thread!
I am so excited!
Heather