RE: [teacherartexchange] Congratulations America

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2008 - 12:47:33 PST

Yes it is a historic event in many ways but let us remember neither the President nor Houses of Congress and Senate function without support. "We" are foundation of this country, we determine our destiny, we live with our decisions either good or bad. "We" are the conscience of our leaders. What will "we" as a nation decide now for the direction of this country?

How will "we" influence the federal government to look at NCLB and its impact on the Arts? How will "we" take action to make sure art is available to every child by a highly qualified art teacher? How will we help in bringing about the change that is needed in American Education to keep it strong and a leader in the free world?

So what will "you" be doing? How will "you" lend your voice, your action to the "storm of change"? If "we" don't who will?

Jeff (Minnesota)