[teacherartexchange] Congratulations America!

---------

From: Deanna Bowers (dbowers_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2008 - 10:29:03 PST

What a wonderful time in history that we can all be a part of! I live in
California, but in the conservative central part. I still proudly
represented Obama and the election results have me ecstatic! I also hope
that those who didn't vote for him will give him a chance and begin to
see the light and come together to help our country. Thankfully the
election results also make the other countries of the world excited as
well and we can start to turn things around!
Deanna Bowers, California