RE: [teacherartexchange] Congratulations America

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2008 - 08:25:09 PST

Yesterday was a true moment in history, probably one that will define us
and change us forever. What an incredible artistic opportunity for us
all. Art is the process or product of our senses and emotions. I don't
think members on this board are trying to push political agendas but
rather expressing what a defining day this is as a human being.

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor