RE: [teacherartexchange] Congratulations America

---------

From: Pokojski, Kelly (Kelly-Pokojski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2008 - 07:04:40 PST

I mean no offense to anyone of any party, but I thought this was an art
forum, not one of politics...yes it is historic and a moment that
defines us, but I believe that this is a place of learning and exchange
not necessarily one of political views, with sincere appreciation for
all your efforts and beliefs.