Re: [teacherartexchange] Congratulations America

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2008 - 06:12:56 PST

Thank you Rosemary,

"We" did it....average Americans like me.....going door to door -
talking to the people one on one - and making personal phone calls. I
just hope I have the energy to do it again in four years (although the
local Democratic Party will not let me wait four years - they plan on
using me in two years -- smile). Obama didn't need my last ditch
donation I made on Sunday... Wonder if I can get it back (chuckles)? I
donated early on - but the very negative Republican ads I saw Sunday
morning really made me angry (they were trying to instill fear in the
American people). A cool T-Shirt was promised for my Sunday
donation.... to add to my collection. Maybe my donation helped fund
the big celebration in Chicago? I was so tired last night, I didn't
even hear Obama's speech.

Folks - don't ever think you can not make a difference! I am so proud
of what folks like me did!

Blessings,

Judy Decker