Re: [teacherartexchange] Congratulations America

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2008 - 06:07:01 PST

Even here in Oklahoma where I knew my vote wouldn't add up to anything....we tried! thankfully the rest of the country is more awake.

Trying to maintain the "measure of humility" that our pres-elect urged last night....in the presence of my co-workers and students.

a new day

Betty C Bowen
printmaker, painter
art educator