Re: [teacherartexchange] beadwork - help!

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2008 - 06:16:29 PST

YES! Those cheap little needle threaders - the silver thing with the lady's cameo head on it and a little wire - They're in any sewing/notions part of a store. My grandmother beaded for the Pawnee trading post and always used them, as did my dad. they used those tiny tiny cut beads, so their needles were thread-thin

Betty C Bowen
printmaker, painter
art educator
Cushing Oklahoma