Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] recycled art supplies in NY

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2008 - 17:56:54 PST

we have one in Toledo called "Scrap4Art", and there's an even bigger one in
Ann Arbor called "The Scrap Box". I know the one in Toledo operates mostly
or completely on some type of grant.. I'm assuming you're looking to talk to
them about starting something similar? I can tell you that these places are
GREAT for getting all sorts of extremely cool stuff!
-Lydia in Toledo