Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] beadwork - help!

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2008 - 12:41:08 PST

You need to use the tiny needle--it's a super pain.

>>> Nora Redfern <> 11/3/2008 3:38 am >>>
Is anyone out there a beader? I need help. This can't be so complicated.
I'm trying to do some beading. One needle has an eye SO small I can't
see it to thread it. The other beading needle can be threaded with much
effort, but then won't fit through many of the seed beads. Am I missing
something really obvious?
Any help is appreciated.

To unsubscribe go to
-*Scanned by ECSD GWAVA*-