Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] art/gift ideas

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 07:03:45 PST

 I had a question about this project you are working
on. Do you need volunteers to help with this. My
daughter (23 years just moved to the area and is
having a hard time feeling established.) She loves art
and has been to the museum a few times already. Is
there volunteer opportunities she could meet some
people such as your project?

Thanks for any insider help.

Trish Ackerman
Core Knowledge Charter School
Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado

with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.;_ylt=At9_qDKvtAbMuh1G1SQtBI7ntAcJ

To unsubscribe go to