Re: [teacherartexchange] art/gift ideas

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 07:03:45 PST

 I had a question about this project you are working
on. Do you need volunteers to help with this. My
daughter (23 years just moved to the area and is
having a hard time feeling established.) She loves art
and has been to the museum a few times already. Is
there volunteer opportunities she could meet some
people such as your project?

Thanks for any insider help.

Trish Ackerman
Core Knowledge Charter School