[teacherartexchange] art/gift ideas

---------

From: Carrie Maras (carrie.maras_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 06:32:53 PST

Dear list..

I've been on the list for a bit, but this is the first time I've had a real need to post. I'm working in the community to do some children's art making activities for holiday gift giving, but they need to be tied into something in the collection here at the museum, this can be in a very general way...the projects need to be somewhat clean and possible to complete in one setting. I need about three ideas and with the holidays and other things my creative energy is zapped.
Thanks in advance for all you ideas, please send anything you think is a possibility.

Carrie

Carrie Atkins Maras
Assistant Curator of Education
for Community Engagement