Re: [teacherartexchange] Going to New Orleans

---------

From: MWhite (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 16:13:58 PST

That's great, Woody! Presenting is so much fun. And in New Orleans,
yet! I remember what a blast I had when the convention was last there;
it coincided with spring break so the Hilton let me keep the room a few
extra days at the same rate. Sorry I'll miss being there; I would offer
to be your "bouncer."

Maggie