[teacherartexchange] Going to New Orleans

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 15:10:54 PST

I just got word in the mail that both of my proposals to do workshops
at the NAEA Conference in
New Orleans next March were approved. My "Hands On" workshops are
scheduled as follows:

   Collograph Printmaking Build a
Kaleidocycle: Art That Moves

   Friday, March 28th 6:30 to 8:30 pm Saturday, March 29th
6:30 to 8:30 pm
   Elmwood 3rd Floor Elmwood 3rd
Floor

It's also good news that both are in the same location so I'll be use
to the location.
This will also be a great chance to again meet my list serve friends
from the web.
                                See You in New Orleans, Woody

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/November07.html#NewestEntry