Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Music for Workshop

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 11:09:48 PST

Thank you Judy and Robin,
        I just added this to my blog today:

Too Cool Websites:
           Want free music of your choice? Go to: http:// type in the artist or type of music you like and
listen to yor hearts content.
I've got Allison Krauss on my computer right now. Thanks to Robin
Phillips for telling me about Pandora. Robin even has surround sound in
her art class room so students can create while listening to soothing

          Want to know about a guy who makes quilts? Go to: http://
Thanks to Judy Decker for reminding me about Michael Cummings. I use
to use him as an exemplar in my art classes.
Judy is the web mistress who maintains the incredible@rtdepartment.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Read My Blog:

See my newest watercolors: