Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Music for Workshop

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 08:46:07 PST

I love using Pandora on the web. You can create your own station and it will play music similar to the artists you choose. I have a George Winston station (piano) and a Segovia station (classical guitar) to name a few. It's a free service and since they have eqipped my room with surround sound speakers, it's totally awesome!
Good luck with your workshop!
Robin in PA

Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate.  Join in.

To unsubscribe go to