[teacherartexchange] Music for Workshop

---------

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 08:46:07 PST

Joanne,

I love using Pandora on the web. You can create your own station and it will play music similar to the artists you choose. I have a George Winston station (piano) and a Segovia station (classical guitar) to name a few. It's a free service and since they have eqipped my room with surround sound speakers, it's totally awesome!

Good luck with your workshop!

Robin in PA