[teacherartexchange] another art title request!

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2007 - 07:36:30 PST

Hi all,

I'm trying to find the name of a painting - early to
mid 20th century, I think, famous enough to be in an
art text book, really loud Fauve-ish colors...its a
sort of mountainy landscape with a red and white pine
tree that looks like an arrow, abstract/simplified,
kind of in the expressive style of Burchfield/Rousseau
but more German expressionist looking... Does anyone
know the one I mean? Its the picture I see in my mind
to plan my next lesson around but I can't find it!
THANKS!!! :D Wendy