Re: [teacherartexchange] strange request to find an artist

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2007 - 12:08:04 PST

How about some of Picasso's big women?

>>> <hollingsworth005@bellsouth.net> 11/27/2007 4:34 pm >>>
Ok,
   I'm going to go to my network (just like the phone commercials- I like to think of all you behind me!) A teacher at my school asked me today to help her find a particular artist's work. She wants to locate a print for her cousin for Christmas. It seems her cousin had visited someone's house and they had prints all over by the same artist- really fat nudes of women and babies. I thought of Ruben but this is recent work. She said is was funny , like whimsical. She has tried searches of nude women and babies and you can imagine what she is trying to wade through. Any ideas? I think the cousin should go back to the house and ask who the artist is? I would have done that in the first place!
             thanks for any ideas,
                 Jeryl in SC