Re: [teacherartexchange] Online teacher workshop -Metropolitan Museum of Art

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2007 - 04:55:15 PST

Greetings Clare and all,

The Metropolitan Museum of Art is planning to do a K-12 Workshop this
summer on landscapes in the collection . This will be a global study -
looking at landscapes from around the world. I imagine it will be much
the same. You will send in an application then will be notified if you
are accepted. They will want a representation from around the world
for that class as well.

Judy Decker