Re: [teacherartexchange] hand animals- See IAD Hands page

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2007 - 04:43:42 PST

Hi Terri,

I added a link to Guido Daniele's work on the hands ideas page. Scroll
down to the camouflage lesson idea from Melissa Speelman.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/hands.htm
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Hands/melissa-hands.jpg

Guido Daniele's site:
http://guidodaniele.com/en_index.htm
(not a site to let your students browse).

Judy Decker