[teacherartexchange] Clay ideas

---------

From: Kerry Marquis (kmartist1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2007 - 11:02:45 PST

Hi Jennifer,

For a manual for your kiln, just google "kiln manual"
you can put the brand of your kiln there and you will
probably find it online. It is actually very simple to
use a kiln, so don't let it make you nervous. Just
follow it.

I also wanted to share some links with you of some
good sites to help you with lesson plans and ideas.
The link here has a page of very well organized links
(mine is on there, too!) so you can browse through
them for some help.
http://www.baileypottery.com/links.htm

Hope this is helpful to you. I love clay and so do
kids!
Kerry Marquis
www.teachpottery.net

--- TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest

http://www.colourlovers.com/blog/2007/11/04/beware-t-mobile-owns-the-color-magenta

leave-431395-215136.441753b1e9d9f0403fe19b27efe1e41f@lists.pub.getty.edu