[teacherartexchange] Color Magenta

---------

From: Marta Pinto (marta.martapinto_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2007 - 16:38:50 PST

Hello everyone.
I have just known the news about a mobile phone company in Holland
that has registered the color magenta under their copyright law at the
European Brand Law. Its such a surprising and curious piece of
information I thought it would be fun to share with everyone. There
has already been created a web site to "free magenta" from the
copyright law! You can read more about it here:
http://www.freemagenta.nl/?page_id=121
http://www.colourlovers.com/blog/2007/11/04/beware-t-mobile-owns-the-color-magenta

Marta - Portugal