Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: November 19, 2007

---------

From: jjennifer west (jenniferjoycewest_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2007 - 07:54:04 PST

Your kiln should have come with manual, and that is
your best friend in operating in well. Usually now
they have very great shortcut pages that make
operation very simple. When it come to projects, that
is another thing. I would find your local small clay
and glaze company where you can establish a close
relationship with a representative to help you out.
May project ideas can be found in books, school arts
magazine, arts and activities magazine, Sax arts and
crafts catalog has a great selection of books, but
also on the clay and glaze manufacturers websites.
Good luck, Jen