Re: [teacherartexchange] Hooray! I'm back!

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2007 - 09:21:23 PST

Hi Maggie, Good to hear from you again!!! You should contact
Melissa Enderle--she's the expert on foreign teaching.

>>> MWhite <mwhite139@cox.net> 11/20/2007 2:39 pm >>>
Hello, all, or at least you Getty veterans! After having been off the
list for over a year, I finally tricked Lyris into letting me back in.
I had put my mail on hold while I went on vacation, and Lyris wouldn't
acknowledge my existence when I asked it politely to start sending me
mail again. I tried reregistering under my new address recently, but
Lyris's cookies weren't fooled; they knew it was me and still wouldn't
let me in. So today I went to the public library and signed up as a new
person. And voila! when I got home there was a message on the list
from Marsh.

I am not teaching this year, but manage to keep busy with volunteer
work, classes, and the gym. I'm working on applying to international
schools for next year. That's a parttime job in itself, gathering all
the info they want and writing the dreaded "your philosophy of..." essays.

Maggie