Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Hooray! I'm back!

From: MWhite (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2007 - 06:56:46 PST

Thank you, Woody. I've missed you guys so much! I now, as of last
month, have high-speed Internet so can enjoy your Web site more often.
Your watercolors, as always, are fantastic. I've taken a couple of
classes at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum Art Institute but I'm still WWW--World's Worst

How are the triplets? Besides adorable?

Woody Duncan wrote:

> Hi Maggie,
> Welcome back - I wish you the best of luck in finding a neat job
> at some international school. Since you've
> been gone I've started a blog:
> November07.html#NewestEntry so check
> it out. It's good to see an old friend back.
> Woody

To unsubscribe go to