Re: [teacherartexchange] Hooray! I'm back!

---------

From: MWhite (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2007 - 06:56:46 PST

Thank you, Woody. I've missed you guys so much! I now, as of last
month, have high-speed Internet so can enjoy your Web site more often.
Your watercolors, as always, are fantastic. I've taken a couple of
classes at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum Art Institute
http://www.desertmuseum.org/arts/ but I'm still WWW--World's Worst
Watercolorist.

How are the triplets? Besides adorable?

Maggie