[teacherartexchange] re just got a new kiln

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2007 - 06:00:11 PST

Dear Michelle, your best bet is to look in your area for another art
teacher who will assist you in your first firing. It made all the
difference for me. I didn't know for example how high you could stack green
ware in a kiln. Our's was manual and I didn't know how to start the kiln
sitter, It had a little belly button switch that I couldn't find.LOL Randy