Re: [teacherartexchange] Hooray! I'm back!

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 16:06:06 PST

Hi Maggie,
        Welcome back - I wish you the best of luck in finding a neat job at
some international school. Since you've
been gone I've started a blog: http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/
November07.html#NewestEntry so check
it out. It's good to see an old friend back.
                                                                                Woody

On Nov 20, 2007, at 3:39 PM, MWhite wrote:

> Hello, all, or at least you Getty veterans! After having been off
> the list for over a year, I finally tricked Lyris into letting me
> back in. I had put my mail on hold while I went on vacation, and
> Lyris wouldn't acknowledge my existence when I asked it politely to
> start sending me mail again. I tried reregistering under my new
> address recently, but Lyris's cookies weren't fooled; they knew it
> was me and still wouldn't let me in. So today I went to the public
> library and signed up as a new person. And voila! when I got home
> there was a message on the list from Marsh.
>
> I am not teaching this year, but manage to keep busy with volunteer
> work, classes, and the gym. I'm working on applying to
> international schools for next year. That's a parttime job in
> itself, gathering all the info they want and writing the dreaded
> "your philosophy of..." essays.
>
> Maggie

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net