[teacherartexchange] Keep Arts in Schools - advocacy site

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 13:03:28 PST

Dear Art Educators,

This is a new to me advocacy site. Lots to see:
Keep Arts in Schools
http://www.keepartsinschools.org/index.php
pdf files to read/download

"This website is born out of the belief that the arts are a vital
component to every student's public school education--no matter where
they live. It highlights the efforts of arts education organizations
throughout the country, using the power of the web to make tools and
resources available to those seeking to make the arts top priority in
public schools and communities at-large."

Research, Advocacy and more.

I found this mentioned on Pam Stephens Ning network for her students.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources