[teacherartexchange] Good lessons on Contemporary Native American Art - See Artrain USA

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 06:15:19 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I know this has been posted in the past...but we have many new members.
See the teacher's packet - contains images and lesson plans:
http://artrainusa.org/packet.asp

There are some scheduled stop in Oklahoma yet this year:
http://artrainusa.org/tour-schedule-2007.asp

Since the tour is almost over, I will not be linking this. The site
may be taken off line?
Save the packet if it interests you.

Judy Decker