[teacherartexchange] The Missing Peace: Artists Consider the Dalai Lama

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 06:01:41 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I am posting this to all lists....

The Missing Peace: Artists Consider the Dalai Lama:
http://www.dalailamafoundation.org/members/en/tmpp.jsp
Links to lesson materials for middle school and high school.

See the lists of artists and take a virtual tour:
http://gallery.tmpp.org/gallery/en/index.jsp
...a major art exhibition that presents art as a lens through which to
see our common humanity and explore the many meanings of peace. It
features works from 88 artists representing more than 25 countries and
began its global tour in 2006.

"Peace starts within each of us. When we have inner peace, we can be
at peace with those around us. When our community is at peace, it can
share that peace with neighboring communities." Dalai Lama

This will be added to my Art for Peace page on Incredible Art Resources.

If you want more lessons that I have posted to Art4Peace list.
 Go to: