[teacherartexchange] Character Education - Caricature Video by Tricia Fuglestad

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2007 - 04:49:27 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I decided to post this to all lists.....

I watched Tricia Fuglestad's Caricatures Speak Out today. I know I had
seen it before, but was drawn to it again when I checked her
TeacherTube link:
http://www.teachertube.com/uprofile.php?UID=349

Here is the link to Caricatures Speak Out
http://www.ahsd25.k12.il.us/~TriciaFuglestad/VisualArt/page14/page15/page1/page1.html
or
http://Caricatures.notlong.com

Tricia, if you see this, post a brief "how to" on how you combined
the children talking with the still image of their caricature.
Thanks for making all of these great videos available.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/