Re:[teacherartexchange] Paper weaving

---------

From: Donna Pumphrey (dpumphrey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2007 - 15:30:37 PST

Thanks to all of you for the excellent suggestions. I am going to try the circle/square marking of the weft tomorrow and have them pick up all circles, then all squares. I appreciate all of the comments this should help. You all are the best!!!

Donna Pumphrey
Third Creek Elementary
Art
+ I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way--things I had no words for.-Georgia O'Keefe

--- Scanned by M+ Guardian Messaging Firewall ---