Re: [teacherartexchange] xhtml fix

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2007 - 08:52:13 PST

Woody,

Thank you for the great information. That is what I
appreciate the most about the listserv is the ability
to put a problem out there and others on the list to
research and find solutions. We cannot always be the
expert and realize their are those within this
learning community that might be. This is a good
example of the power of being connected to a learning
community (listserv).

Jeff (Minnesota)

http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/November07.html#NewestEntry

http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysWatercolor/NoteCards.xhtml