Re:[teacherartexchange] Must see sculpture site - Fantasy/surreal ceramic figures

---------

From: Marta Pinto (marta.martapinto_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2007 - 07:35:05 PST

Judy,
Thanks so much for this sculpture link, I confess I haven't been so
surprised by someones work in a long time! (going to blog it)

Marta - Portugal

Subject: Must see sculpture site - Fantasy/surreal ceramic figures
From: "Judy Decker"
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 11:59:54 -0500

Dear Art Educators,

I am really enjoying this artist's site - Surreal fantasy ceramic figures.
Kathy Ruttenberg Sculptures and Watercolor.
http://www.kathyruttenberg.com/Page2.html

Be sure to check out the Macy's Store windows! Sure won't see anything
like that here in Lima, Ohio Macys.

Enjoy,

Judy Decker