Here is the text I put in my blog today about problems loading xhtml:
It was so simple. I've been building web pages with a newer
version of Nvu. They are written in xhtml rather than html.
I then find out that people using "ie" (internet explorer) can't view
the pages. In other browsers (like Firefox) they show fine.
I was perplexed, but a friend on an Art Teachers List Serve told me
to simply drop the x from the extension. I did it and now
everything is fine. Of course I had to drop the x from every link as
well. Soon, I'll go through all my new pages and fix everything.
I hope Bill Gates is happy now. The world always adjusts for microsoft.