Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Ceramic Organic Sculpture - web site

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2007 - 13:03:06 PST

Just me again... talking to myself (chuckles - everyone is so very quiet today).
I am sitting here doing site updates and it is very boring work....

Here is a site for some very interesting organic form ceramic sculptures

Jeff Pender's home page:

Jeff will have a link on my Ceramics Links page and on the Organic
Sculpture lesson plan on IAD:

Now you are thinking... I could have just held on to all of these
sculpture sites and made one big post today... Oh well... Maybe next

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to