[teacherartexchange] Ceramic Organic Sculpture - web site

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2007 - 13:03:06 PST

Greetings,

Just me again... talking to myself (chuckles - everyone is so very quiet today).
I am sitting here doing site updates and it is very boring work....

Here is a site for some very interesting organic form ceramic sculptures
http://www.jeffpender.com/sculpture.htm

Jeff Pender's home page:
http://www.jeffpender.com/

Jeff will have a link on my Ceramics Links page and on the Organic
Sculpture lesson plan on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Maria-Sculpt.htm

Now you are thinking... I could have just held on to all of these
sculpture sites and made one big post today... Oh well... Maybe next
time.

Enjoy,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department